Posted by Lena Diaz
Whether You Like Heroes on Motorcycles or the Bad Boy Assassin Type, Kiss and Thrill has You Covered Today.
First up, hero Bryan Fisher from EASY TARGET, the brand new installment by author KAY THOMAS in her Elite ops series with Avon.
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT BRYAN FISHER (aka Hollywood)
1. Growing up, I lived in California with my mom until I was nine years old. When she died in a car accident, I went to live with my grandmother in Springwater, Mississippi. The reason I love Dentyne gum so much is because my mom chewed Dentyne and always shared it with me.
2. I don’t have any tattoos, and I’ve never ridden a horse. But I love to ride motorcycles and I know how to surf. Yes, my nickname is Hollywood. And no, I don’t like to talk about how I got that particular “handle.”
3. I watch The Walking Dead and DVR it so I don’t miss episodes when I’m working on AEGIS jobs.
4. I love sushi, Wylie Coyote, and Pearl Jam. I hate broccoli. My favorite dessert is Key lime pie with graham cracker crust.
5. A romantic evening for me would include driving out of town away from the city lights to stargaze. Since I grew up in the country for the most part and now live in Dallas, that’s the one thing I miss the most—seeing a star-filled night sky. I enjoy sleeping under the stars, but fair warning, I don’t own a pair of pajamas…
(Lena fans herself after that pajamas remark.)
Here’s the back cover copy for EASY TARGET.
AEGIS: an elite team of ex-military men who will do anything for their country…and their women.
Fighting to clear her brother of murder, freelance reporter Sassy Smith is suddenly kidnapped and thrown into a truck with other women who are about to be sold…or worse. When she sees an opportunity for escape Sassy takes it, but she may have just jumped from the frying pan into the fire.
Former Marine Bryan Fisher (aka Hollywood) is no stranger to dangerous situations, or to his best friend’s little sister. When he rescues Sassy, Bryan is determined to keep her safe…if he can keep his hands off of her. Because Sassy is all grown up and not at all like the girl he used to know. But he’s got bigger problems. And with enemies coming at them from every corner, Bryan and Sassy will need to work together if they’re going to survive.
Next up is Mason Hunt, a bad boy assassin from EXIT STRATEGY, the first book in my (Lena Diaz) new EXIT Inc. series with Avon.
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT MASON HUNT
2. I do have tattoos, but only Sabrina (my heroine) gets to see them. Not a motorcycle fan, but I can ride one if I have to. And horses? Yeah. I can ride those too. We ex-military, bad ass assassin types are trained to do pretty much everything in a pinch. Nickname? When Sabrina first met me, she labeled me Tall-Dark-and-Deadly, but that was before she got to know me. Now I have another nickname that she gave me instead. But like that Bryan guy in EASY TARGET, I’m not discussing it.
3. I don’t have time for TV shows. Too busy saving innocent people and killing bad guys.
4. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Hey, protein, what can I say? Music? Country rock. Dessert? (grins and looks at Sabrina.) “Pass the whip cream, Rina.”
5. A romantic evening would include sitting on my back porch with the woman I love–Sabrina of course–watching the corn stalks waving in the field behind my house. Then a walk in the moonlight to the barn for some target practice with my Glock 22. After that? Cornfield sex. (Read the book and you’ll know exactly what I mean.)
Here’s the back cover copy for EXIT Strategy.
Lena Diaz launches her thrilling new series featuring the undercover vigilantes of EXIT Inc. with a skilled operative putting his life—and his heart—on the line for a woman in trouble
When Sabrina Hightower awakens to the sound of an intruder, she figures he’s there to rob her, murder her— or worse. She doesn’t expect to be carried off by a muscle-bound stud with male-model good looks . . . or that he came to rescue her.
Mason Hunt became an enforcer with EXIT Inc. to eliminate the bad guys—terrorists, militia groups, all those who would do America harm. But his latest target is innocent. If EXIT could lie about sultry, strong-willed Sabrina, what darker truths might they be concealing?
Going rogue in the rugged North Carolina mountains, Mason risks everything to keep Sabrina close, especially now that EXIT’s lethal assassins are chasing them down. The heat is on . . . but it’s nothing compared to the slow burn of seduction.
If you’d like to get to know Bryan better, pick up a copy of EASY TARGET.
Mason’s waiting for his chance to get to know you in EXIT Strategy.
GIVEAWAY! To celebrate the release of EASY TARGET and EXIT STRATEGY, Kay and Lena are each giving away one ebook copy of their books (winner must be able to receive the book on their Kindle or Nook from either Amazon(dot)com or B&N(dot)com.) Leave a comment for a chance to win and then check back next Tuesday to see the randomly chosen winners at the bottom of Tuesday’s post.